Oct 17, 2008

Oh Man, Did you watch the Presidential Debate?

I want to go get my teeth cleaned by a Republican dentist.

I want to have a cavity, so when it comes time,

I can wink at him/her and say to him/her.... "Drill, Baby, Drill."

Dentist: "Just for that Jimiyo, Xrays are on me!"

__________________________________________________________________

Oh Man, Did you watch the Presidential Debate?


I can't believe Obama was like "McCain, maybe Joe the Plumber can help you out with your incontinence, I heard that is very common in the elderly. Aw-men."

And then Joe Biden was like... "Oh Snap! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Snap!"

I got chills when the crowd immediately started chanting

"In Yo Face!"

"In Yo Face!"

And then Palin came out to defend McCain, and she was like "Joe Mama!"

And then quickly the Republican supporters overwhelmed the Democratic supporters chant with,

"Obama, Joe Mama!"

"Obama, Joe Mama!"

I couldn't believe it when they started spittin' "Yo Mama Jokes" like it was a battle at Freaknik in ATL circa 1995.

I thought Palin and Biden had some good volleys, but then Obama dropped the bomb on Palin which made the whole auditorium rumble like there was a 9.5 bustin' loose on the ritcha' scale.

I thought it was kind of a cheap shot, being that Palin was at a disadvantage being a Mom herself, and also Obama was dirty dirty by peeping shiiiiiiii about her daughter.

It was tight though.

I hear the season finale is coming up though, and Im excited to see who they vote off.

I actually have not watched ANY of the debates.

I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but I think they already know who is going to be President, since THEY chose for us already... Either McCain or Obama.

Zoink!

That's right, one out of the two.

I like Diet Wild Cherry Pepsi, but I also like Diet Cherry Coke. I prefer D.C.Coke, but will accept the alternative.

2 comments:

Shana said...

I think I found the photos from your debate: http://blog.wfmu.org/freeform/2008/10/photoshop-conte.html

eyeslikesugar said...

Drill, Baby, Drill at the dentist.. LOL Jimi you always crack me up.