Aug 31, 2008

Chantix Day 13 & Making Moves

Chantix Day 13

Same ole same ole. Wicked dreams, today's were awesome, unfortunately like tracks laid before the high tide, after a few hours of being awake and not having written them down immediately after becoming conscious, they washed away.

I also have not smoked today, and the urge, what little there is, is significantly decreased from yesterday.

I guess this stuff does work.

No ill side effects except the day or two of extreme mood swings and irritability.

But long term proof of its efficacy will have to be proven by reaching milestone time frames like a year, and its ability to prevent me from smoking in high stress situations which usually cause a spike in mental desire.

Makin Moves

1. The Tossers - Celtic punk band, might want me to produce a CD cover. We'll see.

2. Tee Fury print hopefully coming in the near future.

3. I'm purposely going to make a design created for the shirt.woot.com market in hopes to sell it, and obtain exposure. That design will be trendy or what is called the lowest common denominator, cause its for the speculative client's target market.

4. I may be speaking at the Art Institute to a class about my experience as a freelance artist and professional contest winner. I wonder if there's cute girls there. Jokes. Jokes. I can't imagine talking for an hour and half though... so Im not sure.

I think doing 10+ designs this month was a good plan. It's not really a horrendous amount if you consider each design is about 2.5 days = 25 days. I think it should be a September goal. I don't know if it's possible though, the 10K was a great motivator, and some of the designs were weak, so quantity doesnt equal quality.

I don't know, I haven't worked today, and I don't feel like it.

I've started to take Fridays and Saturdays off from working. It's only until late Sunday, I began to feel irresponsible.

Meh. Who cares. Who knows.

Ahh... this is better...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The tossers are an awesome band, definitely do a cover for them!