Oct 10, 2007

Time to Work Coming Soon... & Trademark Confirmed

Got 'Jimiyo ;j' confirmation. No one else has the name. Trademarking is almost complete. Neat eh? Don't know if I will ever use it, but still useful.

The date has been set in my mind for months. I'll try to communicate more through email , I know I have been unavailable.

To do list
1. McDonough (I havent forgot you!)
2. 'Craft' tee for myself, maryink, and patina
3. V Flowers and Gift
4. Vector Stock Art
5. Finalize Trademark, Hangtags
6. Design a month for print
7. Non Profit Tees
8. Guitar Solo - Comfortably Numb
9. Piano - Moonlight Sonata
10. Personal Portrait - Fix you, I like you I do
11. Illustration for promotion
12. Revamp website into ecommerce
13. Paria website and google ranking Level UP!
14. Personal art ability level up
15. 2008 Resolutions, 2007 review
16. Taxes if needed
17. Win another contest

Miles and miles.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey man! thats some good goals! dont worry about me tho, im in no hurry.

Mike M

Brad Blackman said...

Is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me... Is there anyone home? Come on now...

Great song. My roomate and I listened to "The Wall" constantly our freshman year. Then I got into DSOTM and WYWH... Floyd is great!