Jul 26, 2007

Mendocino, California to Eureka

www.wisdomhousecatalog.com

Mendocino is a coastal town, very quaint, and lively with unique shops and art. I met a very sweet artist Reverned Shiloh Sophia McCloud. Check out her website. Her store was filled with some very inspirational art. She's quite productive...

The town was very hippie-ish. It's a college town so there were long haired guys with dreds bicycling around and walking around with their Lattes. Sometimes I saw the same type of figure but older with Im hungry and homeless sign. It became very difficult to distinguigh the homeless from the young hippies. Much organic and granola-ish stores around. Nice, but not for me. Im tired of eating organic fruit, bagels and coffee in the mornings. I think Ill have some seafood today. It should be good and fresh.

I dont know where I am going today. I had my first pang of loneliness today. I guess the ranch helped to stave it off, but it seems hostels with international travelers are becoming infrequent or harder to find, so I am having to be by myself. Nothing new, but lonely none the less...

Ill probably finish the trip pretty soon unless I find a really nice place with people to hang out with for a couple days. Im going to Seattle, Glacier NP, Tetons, Yellowstone, Dakotas, and then I dont know from there...

Cheerio friends. Dont know when Ill get to a computer next.... I have many pictures...

No comments: