Aug 26, 2009

Jimiyo Vectors moved to The Golden Black


http://thegoldenblack.com/products/artists/jimiyo/

I've moved all my vectors from YWFT to The Golden Black for a few reasons. YWFT raised their percentage of the profits due to the "economy" and to "use the money to advertise." To cut profits to artists where it costs them barely anything to maintain the servers and delivery service, I thought was a little greedy. Also, their usage agreements specifically called against using the vectors for apparel, which is ridiculous since I am known as an apparel designer. Why guide my market to a product they arent going to be able to use as they wish?

Anyways... Happy to be working with Chris Parks and all the other hot artists that are offering their vectors through thegoldenblack!

No comments: