Sep 3, 2008

New Design: We've UpgraDead & Chantix Day 15

Today was a good day. Lots of potential freelance inquiries were in my email when I woke up...

New Design



Chantix Day 15

I think it's the fourth day of not smoking? Today was difficult. The urge was intense as soon as I woke up, as well as later on in the day for an extended period. Once the smoking urge passed, I also experienced a strong desire to drink alcohol, then followed by an extended period of feeling down. The kind of down where you know its the chemicals in your brain, like the first couple hours after a big breakup with a girlfriend where it's uncontrollable anxiety, and there's nothing you can do.

Then I had take out Chinese Pork fried rice, an egg roll, and a Diet Cherry Coke.

And I was all better.

This makes me surmise that... Chinese Pork fried rice, an egg roll, and a Diet Cherry Coke cures anxiety.

My brain has been on fire with stupid things to write about, but I will spare you for now.

The End.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hilarious design lol!

In my case its hot buttered whole wheat toast that cures all my ills. Even better when it's made from fresh baked bread.