Feb 22, 2008

Refusal Shirt WIP



Working on the refusal shirt design for a client.

I finished 4 roughs for Troy and his clients. He goes to visit on Monday. If they like my ideas, that would be really cool.

Once I finish the new Refusal design, I'd like to try to get a Trek America shirt done before March. The managers of the organization are said to be visiting the ranch because they are the ranch's main customer base. If I could get in with them with a design in hand, most likely printed by Cafepress, I might have a foot in the door. They have thousands of young international travelers on their group excursions, and I have the design skills to design something that would be profitable/desirable, not just a crappy souvenir shirt that they would never wear again.

And then, since Im a Newsom freak now... Id like to finish her portrait.
____________

Also, a poem by Federico GarcĂ­a

My heart of silk
is filled with lights,
with lost bells,
with lilies and bees.
I will go very far,
farther than those hills,
farther than the seas,
close to the stars,
to beg Christ the Lord
to give back the soul I had
of old, when I was a child,
ripened with legends,
with a feathered cap
and a wooden sword

No comments: