Jan 31, 2008

New Ladies Jimiyo Shirt & DBH Submission & JIMIYO.COM UPDATE!

JIMIYO.COM - Star Wars StiZyle! - Got some darth vader pixel art coming up too!

I submitted my eyeball t-shirt design at DBH. Please go vote for it!




If you are interested in getting one, they are in limited quantities (less than 60), printed on super soft comfortable Next Level Apparel long sleeve vneck. Available on brown or black. Email jimiyo@yahoo.com for inquiries. I will probably post them on Etsy, and distribute them to some of my vendors.

I did the art, but my friend Chris Sittel from Black Ink Item hand printed it for me. He runs a screen printing business.

He and his girlfriend Mary of Maryink also make some beautiful shirts they sell on Etsy.com and craft shows.

Thanks Chris!

1 comment:

kat said...

love!!!