Jan 4, 2008

Military Shirt Update



Although I ripped the imagery concept from an old school tattoo, I'm happy with the result. Those old school tattoo artists somehow made shitty renderings look cool.

Sold another vector set today. My hourly rate is now $3.74. I'm excited to get my next set up. It will be 5 highly detailed illustrations of Asian folklore.

The Japanese have one folk lore where at night sometimes unsuspecting people who are cursed go around playing tricks on other people.... the creepy thing about them is that they have these elongated rubbery necks that can go around rooms... etc. Sometimes it was said some people never knew that they were cursed cause it would happen when they slept, they would just recall having bad dreams with views from weird high angles.

1 comment:

kat said...

cool.