Jan 9, 2007

Ladies Design & Happiness & Tae Bo



Ive started to really appreciate old school tattoo art. I know it's trendy right now so maybe Ive succumb to media agenda setting, but the simplicity of the art is appealing. Im hoping to make this into a lady's design, where its customizable to your lover's name. With Valentine's coming up... could be a great product for the season no?

Happiness - I hardly have the patience to read, so this was interesting enough to me to get to page 4 of 6.

I hesitate to blog about my exercising resolution because I may end up giving up, but I might as well. Im back on the Tae Bo kick again. Thanks to a Best Buy Gift Card, I got the Boot Camp DVDs that came with workout bands. So since January 1st, Ive been doing the recommended every other day. Today was DVD 2, and it HURT. Even the 'actors?' on the DVD were yelling out, and taking breaks for a rep or two. Last time, I found it hard to juggle exercise, working, art-ing, and at the time a girlfriend, so it got whittled down to work and the girlfriend. HAHA. I hope I can remain a little more disciplined this year. So far so good.

The main reason I started is for health reasons.

"50% of mild depression can be remedied with general exercise."

I hadn't necessarily been depressed, but I could feel mentally that my chemicals? would fluxuate, and I would be moody without any external influences.

In general, I feel much better. I feel accomplishment. I like that I Hurt. It feels good to go to bed.

;j Peace!

No comments: