Jan 30, 2007

I Found an Entertaining Blog & I Started One & Im Rich



Violent Acres

Nice!

Sassy!

Deeeeelicious!

It's a blog by a married woman, mid 30's... Saucy! She writes anonymously so she's pretty straight forward. I might go undercover as well so I can let it all hang out. Cause it's after midnight...

Here's the link to my anonymous blog... -=LINK=- (jokes jokes...) But yeah, I've decided Im going to start another one, cause I have alot to vent... humorously and vulgarly. ;P Im afraid to find out that I might be NAGative and just have b!7@hy things to say, but then again, I might find out, that Im freeking Hilarious.

** UPDATE - Now exists an anonymous blog out there in internetland where I will vent all my frustrations, thoughts, and general one sided palaver! My first post is about marriage. Im not married, but one time a 70 year old man I worked with told me never to get married, that he hated his wife of 50+ years, and that she was a mean, spiteful, nagging woman. It begins there. Here's the link! -=NOT!=-

A-HA, I remembered his named even though the memory is from 1995. His name was Earl!

** ANOTHER UPDATE - Woo. Im excited. I posted a blog, and it's already surpassed 30 views, which is much more than this slow place. I've had a hankerin for writing since a college journalism teacher told me that I had witty writing skills and should do more of it. Hmmm! If this internet thing keeps on existing, I know its iffy sometimes, Ill probably blog til Im old like this guy... the oldest blogger.

_____

IM RICH

Got $2,200? - Top half of the world's wealthiest.
Got $61,000? - Top 10% of the world's wealthiest.
Got $500,000? - Top 1% of the world's wealthiest.

Im at least in the top half, within 5 years or less, in the top 10% provided there are no major accidents or lawsuits. If I'm worried about retirement, there's gonna be a ton of people workin at Walmart with me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

violentacres=too many words. i only like blogs with pictures.