Jan 31, 2007

I Dont Hate Bush, but... & More Work from Work & "That's NEW!"

Im glad the general consensus is that he sucks, cause NOW, I can put my lifesize poster of the Dixie Chicks back up on my wall without feeling unpatriotic. I sure am glad I kept that one concert shirt I have of them. I thought I would never be able to wear it out in public again.

I could continue with sarcasm about how fickle the American society is, especially country fans...
_____

More Work from Work

Hot Laps? I dont get it either.




_______

Also, I don't know if you guys ever watch 'My Name is Earl' but Crabman was working out and he was like 'See that? That's new!' pointing to a muscle on his arm. After 4 weeks of TaeBo, I found a new muscle! Triceps area. It's like a large pimple. Heeheee. I'd like to get one of those abdominal V's, but I still have some flab to get rid of. That's probably something that will show up sometime in June if I continue the workout.

No comments: