Jun 8, 2009

Newly Baked Designs

A weird weekend. My brain was scratching for some clarity and direction. I think I found some, although clarity sometimes isn't always a cause of relief. At least, I know the general direction in which the map is leading, and although it will be a while I am on this leg of the journey, after many miles have been tread, I will reach a new plateau, where I feel confident exists even more fulfillment and wonder if I dare to reach it.




I also finished a third design, which I am keeping secret until it's on sale.

5 comments:

Andrew Lapinski-Barker said...

Dudddeee I LOOVVEEEE that second design good stuff

kat said...

You know how much I admire you, jimiyo. I have given you the kreativ blogger award should you choose to accept it. Read:

http://sudstress.blogspot.com/2009/06/kreativ-blogger-award-take-2.html

Modqaud said...

I also love the 2nd one....did I miss where these will be available from?

jimiyo said...

They are not available anywhere. Just havent gotten around to submitting.

Modqaud said...

Hope they get printed =)