Boring... probably to you.
Path of serendipity.
1. Watching the TV series Bones on hulu.com, I googled the term "Orgastic Potency". (I love Bones/Ashley Deschanel's character. Intelligent, magic crystal eyes, and does not want and dislikes children. Season 3 Episode 14. They overuse the word "particulates." It's in almost every episode. I don't think there is a woman like Bones, a pragmatic and overly analytical hottie. They pretty much turned Gil Grissom from CSI into a woman.)
2. Text link "Character Analysts"
3. Text link "Sigmund Frued was unscientific"
4. Google "Assault on Truth"
5. Review of book "I am reminded of one of Shopenhauer's famous maxims: there are three stage of an emerging truth; first it is ridiculed or ignored, second it is violently opposed......and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
6. Google Shopenhauer to land on wiki page shown below.
Arthur Schopenhauer (February 22, 1788 – September 21, 1860) was a German philosopher best known for his gloomy and questioning manner. At age 25, he published his doctoral dissertation, The Fourfold Root of the Principle of Sufficient Reason, which examined the fundamental question of whether reason alone can unlock answers about the world. Schopenhauer's most influential work, The World as Will and Representation, emphasized the role of man's basic instinct, which Schopenhauer described as the will to exist, or "will". Schopenhauer is perhaps best known for his analysis of human motivation and the human condition, arguing that emotional, physical, and sexual desires can never be truly fulfilled. Consequently, Schopenhauer favored a lifestyle of negating human desires, similar to the teachings of Buddhism.
Schopenhauer's metaphysical discovery of "will", his views on human motivation and desire, and his aphoristic writing style influenced many well-known philosophers, including Friedrich Nietzsche, Wagner, Ludwig Wittgenstein, Sigmund Freud and others, forming a cornerstone in what is now known as "German Idealism."
aphoristic: a terse formulation of a truth or sentiment
terse: devoid of superfluity
...If not an artist, I had an tendency to favor philosophy/psychology (and science) in highschool/college, though they may be have been the death of my religious life.
But thinking never did me no good.
Landed some more gigs today. If I work hard for the rest of the year I might actually hit 40K, if I win the DBH 10K, I might hit 50K. If I do... wow. In your face 'the Man!'
Oldie, but so Goodie