Nov 9, 2007

Contests to Enter - Boardpusher.com and GoMedia/Freelanceswitch.com

Entered my two skateboards in a design contest at http://www.Boardpusher.com

The prize is a free deck of my design. It's not much, but if I win I can get more visibility on the internet. Although I don't have too good a story about when I worked at Dell, I do remember some key points my manager used to tell me about how to get promoted. "You have to get visibility" used to be her mantra, along with being a high performer. I figure 2008 will be the year that I turn up the self promotion to eleven.

...

I hope to finish another contest for GoMedia/Freelanceswitch. The prize is a vector pack set worth XXX dollars. It would help me in the future in my designs. And maybe GoMedia will take notice... I am creating vector sets myself.

http://freelanceswitch.com/general/the-gomedia-arsenal-calling-card-competition/#more-335

...

I've also started to post more work in forums and art websites. It should increase the traffic to my website and blog. Although it's pointless at this time, I will have products to pimp, so I guess I might as well.

No comments: