Oct 29, 2007

New Tee Design - Create



I don't know if I will get it printed, but Im hoping my craft circuit friends will want to sell it for me... if they do, Im in. Not finished yet, as the shirts I have left over are long sleeve black/brown vnecks so Ill have to position it and design around the V. Blah blah blah.

The machine has begun to creak into momentum.

Beyond just a shirt, I have a new vector bird, a vector sewing machine, and some california poppy flowers. I was looking at the market and they don't seem to have much 'female' oriented stock vector, mostly just unisex hoolanders/filigree, the typical. Im hoping Ill be able to sneak in with women related vector images, and to make sure Im stepping it up a notch and adding detail. Most stock vector is outlines or solid silhouettes of images. We'll see...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice.

Unknown said...

by that I mean, tell Fonzy I'm coming for him.


hahaha