May 22, 2007

Ilovepatina.com Logo WIP

Started some logo work for Shannon Mulkey of ILovePatina.com. She makes some super wonderful, elegant and stylish apparel and handmade products. She doesnt have her website finished yet, but you can see her work I believe in the upcoming Atlanta Indie Craft Experience where I will be as well.

This was just a quick mockup for her logo. We are working together to come up with a sew in label for her products. She likes #1. Peep the eye, heart, patina. Just like her website address...



BTW crafters, if you need a sew in label for your product for that extra level of professionalism to your wonderous goods, I can design the label for you, as well as get them created. Contact me for details. Jimiyo at Yahoo dot Com

This is a simple one my friend ash uses for her goods.

No comments: