Apr 6, 2007

Sacrifice Shirt & Skateboard #2 Update

'Can you do artwork for our start up company thats gonna be huge and we'll pay you later' emails are becoming more and more prevalent. Money talks, bullshit walks. No one is ever like Ill pay you for your design. The other day some young punk kids with a band TOLD me to edit one of my images do they could use it on their CD cover. They told me they would give me credit. I googled them, found them on myspace, and my picture was there... They had pasted their band name over where I had photoshopped Jimiyo.com on it.

Here is a shirt comp, I will probably never print. I was just practicing some font work.

and a little update on Mother Mary.

My first skateboard is to be here today. Im excited.




1 comment:

Shana said...

Sue their punk asses! Or at least threaten them..make your mean face and everything.