Feb 12, 2007

On Tae Bo & ISO Business Partner

I am my own science experiment.

Tae Bo. It works. I have completed 6 weeks of Elite Boot Camp (with exercise bands). Results are as follows:

1. Lost ~5lbs.
2. Lost physcially noticeable inches in the gut area. Bye bye beer gut.
3. 'Feel' more attractive.
4. Defined musclature.

Although, as an IMPORTANT note, the exercise has been in conjunction with some major dietary changes.

1. No more fast food for lunch. Fruit, granola bars, lowfat sandwiches with no mayo (Hawaiian Sweet rolls. You dont really need mayo .)
2. No more beer drinking. This is a major calorie intake difference. 12 pack = ~1200 calories in addition to normal eating calories.
3. I drink a horrendous amount of liquids. Green tea being my main source of water at night. I have a hot water heater so there is always instant green tea available. During the day, I at least drink a liter of water, if not 2. I replaced my morning coffee with it. Provided its in front of me, its not difficult to drink.

Green tea is a great source of caffeine, antioxidants, ETERNAL LIFE, no, not really, but it has tremendous positive health effects, as well as, making one pee directly porportional to intake. ;)

I bought running shoes today. It will be a long term goal to start running, the final goal being, run a marathon of some sort, or run in a benefit for cancer or the like.

Artwise, I havent really been creating any new art. I've been too busy preparing the separations and administrative broohaahaa for the upcoming designs. I need a business partner. One who wouldnt mind doing administrative works, finding shows, finding avenues of sales, internet promotions, PR etc. Of course, the tasks wouldnt be the sole responsibility of the partner. Any takers? Email if interested. Serious inquiries only.

No comments: