Aug 5, 2010

Got My Glasses from Zenni Optical

*** I've changed my mind. I've worn one of the pairs for a day now. They are awesome. Just as awesome as my previous brand name glasses. I'd rate the experience more than decent. Prolly a B+ instead of a C+/B-.

Regarding: http://jimiyo.blogspot.com/2010/07/i-ordered-glasses-online.html

I ordered cheap glasses for $120 shipped for 4 pair. 2 prescription sunglasses, and 2 regular glasses.

Ordered July 26. Received August 5.

REVIEW SUMMARY: Get your main pair from a regular in real life supplier, but for extras and definitely for sunglasses if you dont wear them all the time Zenni is a winner.

Decent glasses for the price. They don't beat my RayBan/Hilfiger/Hummer glasses I bought for $$$$ at your regular lenscrafters/vision center, but for extra glasses laying around, I would spend the money again.

It was somewhat daunting to order glasses online because obviously you don't see the product in real life so you never know EXACTLY what you will get.

I'm satisfied with the size and fit of all of them. One is slightly smaller than I would like, but I knew that it might be slightly small as I studied the sizing codes available on the net. None of the glasses were bigger than I thought they would be.

The frames themselves are acceptable. They are not Grade A quality. The metal ones would be difficult to pass as a high end brand because the craftsmanship is obviously low to mid quality. The hinge mechanisms are much bulkier and low quality compared to a snazzy name brand.

The plastic frames however, I could see how they would be slapped with a Ralph Lauren and be sold for 30 times the cost.

The lenses are fine. I can't tell the difference from any other lenses I have.

Overall, for the price you can't beat it. If I was in college and broke, I would definitely go this route. Since Im not a broke college student, I would not make my main glasses from them, just because being able to physically see and feel the glasses from a store in real life will most likely fit better and be better quality.

For the sunglasses, since I rarely wear them, I would definitely buy from them.

3 comments:

joe said...

For more related info, please visit the following blogs glassesshop bifocalreadingglasses cheapprogressiveglasses eyeglassesshopping designerreadingglasses

joe said...

For more related info, please visit the following blogs glassesshop bifocalreadingglasses cheapprogressiveglasses eyeglassesshopping designerreadingglasses

kevin21 said...

Newport Cigarettes Website liquorSmokehead VS Trinidad Short Robusto T 2010 Limited Edition Smokehead is from Islay

Japanese sole maltThe imperial city canyon Sendai distillery straight fire distills 20 year original liquor VS Vegas Robaina Don Alejandro The Sendai distillery has been under a more serious impact in this Japanese big earthquake, did not know that can affect the imperial city canyon whisky output Newport Coupons.

This establishment in 1969 beautiful brewery, everywhere all left behind it initiator granulated substance Mr. Gao Zhuhe to whisky dedicated and warm, but same dedicated and the enthusiasm could be able to manifest in each bottle of imperial city canyon, this section of 20 year original liquor were last year visited when the brewery bring, its that similar padauk teak's special luster and the bright Shirley barrel fragrance Newports, as well as reached as high as 60 degree liquor bodies, could bring the quite deep impression to you. Similarly qnd8wos, cigar likely will also be will relate historical father of Don Alejandro Robaina naming this section of Double by modern Cuba cigar the Corona the model for painting, in entire long will enjoy in the process, all will reveal slowly each kind of sense organ will enjoy, Mr. Robaina will sit as if in yours opposite is pouring out Cuban cigar's previous generation this life Cheap Newports.